Funerals are not easy for anyone, and expressing your condolences can be difficult. Emotions flow and can be painful when trying to extend your sympathies to friend or family member. Below are 15 funeral flower card messages for you to use.
Where to send your sympathy flowers
Sending flowers to the funeral home or church for the service is one way many people express their sympathies. Others chose to wait and send them to the survivors home or office. Both ways are acceptable and serve as ways to remind the grieving that they are never alone. This is why it is some important to send flowers, and even more important to include an enclosure card with the right funeral flower card messages.
There is no single correct way to express condolences. Many begin to compose a sympathy card message but get lost somewhere between “is this helpful” and “am I being insulting?” It is completely natural to have a difficult time writing sympathy cards. After all, often the sender is a close personal friend of the family was the same to the deceased.
I am here to help
There is no need for this difficulty anymore. Florists understand the grieving process. To make the process of sending sympathy flowers easier on everyone, below is a list of condolence card messages compiled for you to use.
Extend Your Sympathies With These Funeral Flower Card Messages:
1) Thinking of you during these difficult times
2) Keeping you in my (our) thoughts and prayers
3) Please know that my (our) loving thoughts embrace you
4) My (our) deepest condolences for your loss
5) May the Lord comfort your heart as only He can do
6) Sharing in your sorrow at this time
7) With deepest sympathy
8) Thinking of you with sincere sympathy at the loss of someone so dear.
9) May you rest in the peace of God which surpasses all understanding
10) May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
11) Just thought you could use a little extra sunshine today.
12) Just wanted to let you know that I’m (we’re) here for you
13) Condolences on your loss. May you find strength in the love of God.
14) Blessed are they that mourn, for they shall be comforted.
15) Words are not enough to convey my sympathies at a time.
Thank you for reading my funeral flower card messages suggestions, please let me know if you have any ideas or sentiments that you like to use for funeral flower card messages and I will add them to the list. Please leave any ideas below.
4416 Fairmont Pkwy #104
Pasadena, TX 77504